Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 12, 2018

Burrito Bison Revenge

Burrito Bison Revenge is developed by Juicybeast. Play Burrito Bison Revenge right now at Happy Wheels Full Game!

Burrito Bison Revenge game brings easy thinking and makes it hard to get anywhere because it lags or even has a hard time spawning in gummy bears. This was my favorite game by far because I like that it has a harder challenge that the user has to think of and also makes them think of what power up they need to buy with the money they get from that run. Overall great game and would play again soon.


He "perform a sweet impact while at low speed" mission is impossible. No matter how slow I try to go before doing it, it didn't count as finished. And then I'd try to go EVEN slower, at which point I'd lose. I had to skip it.


The "perform 5 perfect launches" mission can be easily cheated. Apparently the number doesn't reset if you miss one. I think it may have been caused by pausing and hitting "retry" instead of finishing each run that would have reset the number. If it matters, I had the berzerker upgrade purchased.

3 nhận xét:

  1. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job!
    y8
    g switch 3

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. You can visit our website: impossible game to be challenged by the toughest games in the world!

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. jigsaw puzzles is the best website for entertainment. With the hardest and most exciting games today!

    Trả lờiXóa

Featured Games

Game store online © 2014 - Designed by Game Store,